The Business Recovery Team(SM) will address the needs of each client company using the following six-phase methodology:
1. Project Definition Phase
· Clearly identify business assumptions and management objectives.
2. Functional Necessities Phase
· Gather needed information, consider alternatives, analyze risks, understand potential impact on business operations, and gain management support.
3. Business Recovery Team(SM) Formation and Plan Design Phase
· Organize a cross-functional internal Business Recovery Team; plan the scope and objective of each part of the Plan.
4. Plan Creation and Implementation Phase
· Create the plan as defined and implement across all functional areas of the organization.
5. Test, Evaluation, Adjustment and Retesting Phase
· Training and internal awareness effort; Test the plan; Evaluate the results of the tests, make necessary adjustments to the Plan and retest.
6. Periodic Maintenance and Updating Phase
· At regular intervals, update the Plan as required by changing business conditions; retest the Plan and repeat Phase 5 as needed, based upon results.